NEPCON China 2014 will be held at Shanghai World EXPO Exhibition & Convention Center from Apr.23th to Apr.25th, 2014. The event is one of the biggest and longest standing trading and sourcing platform in Asia featuring all major brands in the electronics manufacturing world. The exhibition will cover a floor area of 25,000 sqm; bring together over 500 leading companies from 22 countries and regions and 21,000 industry leaders & trade professionals.
The 22nd edition of NEPCON China will be held at Shanghai World Expo Convention & Exhibition Center from April 25-27,2012. This must-attend event is one of China’s largest, longest standing and most comprehensive SMT trade shows. During the three exhibition days, leading electronics manufacturers will display and demonstrate their new products and cutting-edge technologies.
NEPCON China 2012 will be the place for you to experience, first hand, the latest technologies, new innovations and fresh manufacturing solutions from across the world. As the industry’s premier event, it is where insiders in China’s electronics manufacturing industry will gather.
NEPCON China 2012
• 500 exhibitors from 22 countries and regions
• An exhibition area spanning 32,000 sqm
• Approximately 18,000 local and international visitors
• Numerous high quality technological symposiums
Why choose NEPCON China?
• Be part of China's best known, most internationally integrated electronics manufacturing exhibition
As part of the globally renowned NEPCON series, organized by Reed Exhibitions, NEPCON China stands alone in its ability to guarantee high value business prospects to participants. On average, 500 leading electronics manufacturers take part in each NEPCON China exhibition – an event that spans 32,000 sqm.
• Expand your share of the world's largest and fastest growing market
China is rapidly cementing its position as the most dynamic and important electronics manufacturing base in the world. NEPCON China 2012 will help you consolidate your market share in rapidly developing regions across the south east of the country. At the same time, you will get direct access to key prospects from emerging markets in western, central and northern China.
• Meet a high volume of quality visitors from diverse industry sectors
A series of targeted marketing activities, together with the concurrently running Green Lighting Shanghai event, will attract 18,000 industry professionals from ODM, OEM and EMS companies. The printed electronics and renewable energy sectors will also be strongly represented at the exhibition. Additionally, the strategically targeted Diamond Club, VIP and Hosted Buyer programs will ensure the presence of numerous quality visitors and buyers at the show.
• Promote your new electronics manufacturing innovations
Alongside the traditional manufacturing equipment and practices that will be on show, NEPCON China 2012 will also feature green technologies for electronics manufacturing. It will be an unbeatable showcase for international suppliers keen to present new eco-friendly manufacturing technologies, cultivate fresh Chinese business contacts and launch new products and services.
• Maximize the return on your investment
To guarantee that NEPCON China 2012 is a robust trade platform that generates the highest possible return for exhibitors' marketing dollars, the organizers have designed a diverse array of creative initiatives, including mailing campaigns, telemarketing campaigns, match-making opportunities, advertisements, press coverage, road shows and online marketing programs. This will ensure that each exhibitor will be presented with an extensive range of valuable business opportunities at the event.
Who visits NEPCON shows?
• Consumer Electronics &Household Appliance Manufacturers
• Computer Manufacturers System &Peripheral Equipment Manufacturers
• Communications Systems Manufacturers
• Automobile Electronics Manufacturers
• Aviation Electronics and Defense Electronics Manufacturers
• Control, Safety &Test Equipment Manufacturers
• Medical Equipment Manufacturers
• LED Product Manufacturers
• PCB manufacturing
• IC manufacturing
• LED manufacturing
• Solar cells and modules manufacturing
• Wind energy
• Corporate/general management
• Design & packaging
• Government/state officials
• Plant managers
• Process development
• Production & assembly
• Proprietors and investors of electronics businesses
• Purchasing/procurement executives
• Quality control engineers
• Research & development/planning executives
• Sales & marketing executives